Many thanks for your interest in our EMerald master course in Resources Engineering. The selection committee carefully reviewed all candidates for the EMerald master course and made a first pre-selection of the best candidates. You are among them and you will soon be invited for a brief interview by skype. Congratulations! The goal of the interview is to
- Evaluate the applicants’ background and scientific knowledge necessary to start (bachelor training, course subjects, bachelor thesis, grades and specific courses, etc.; cf. uploaded CV & transcripts)
- Evaluate your motivation to start the EMerald master course (why the interest, which ambitions, any particular career perspectives; cf. uploaded motivation letter)
- Evaluate English proficiency
- Answer any questions of the candidate (on scholarships, mobility, practical issues, etc.)
What you have to do next:
- Log into the student portal with your user id and password
- Go to the Application Status section.
- Select the available time and date of your choice from the options available.
- Press Submit.
- You will get an email confirmation with the time and date of your interview.
If you can’t find the time and date of your choice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The EMerald team
+32 4 366 95 27