About the conference
Metals have a bright future as key enablers of the energy transition. But, metals are locked into more and more complex deposits and their optimal extraction requires a perfect understanding of the impact of geology and mineralogy on downstream processing. This conference is organized by the consortium of the EMerald master in Resources Engineering and will stop at twelve of the most exciting places around the world to discover recent innovations and listen to insightful talks. Every two hours, panel discussions will allow you to interact with experts on a diversity of themes. This tour around the world is also the opportunity to reunite with the EMerald alumni and find out what they have been up to since their graduation.
Date: December 14th-15th.
Agenda: Check out the agenda in your own time zone.
Content: Attend talks, panels and discover what EMerald alumni have been up to.
- the fellowship and fate of particles
- Sustainable materials and processing for energy metals
- How can we deliver process mineralogy data to improve a geomet model?
- Business impact of geomet
- Geomet: translating research into practice
- Small-scale mining and the community
- Iron ore in Western Australia
- Battery minerals for Europe
- Geomet in the Nordic context
- Gold in South Africa – the legacy lives on
- Minerals intelligence in a digital world
Register for free at mitl2020.eu