Home / News
EMerald Cohort 2 Closing Ceremony
The University of Liège hosted the closing ceremony of the second cohort of the EMerald Programme on the 23rd August at the Palais des Congrès de Liège.
The ceremony took place in parallel with another event organised by the University of Liège and sponsored by EIT RawMaterials, celebrating the graduation of our newest cohort.
Schedule for the day included:
- EMerald students presenting their master thesis research work in the field of geometallurgy in 5-min presentations
- A networking lunch between graduates and industry partners
- Industry partners welcomed students looking for internships to their stands (Arcelormittal, Lhoist, Suez, Hydrometal, Comet)
- EMerald Graduation Ceremony
- Beer and cheese tasting :)!
A great day was had by all! We wish all of our graduates the best of luck and success in their careers and we look forward to our ongoing collaboration in our EMerald Alumni Association.